Hello? Is it me you’re looking for?
October 17, 2011 § 3 Comments
No this isn’t a post about Lionel Richie and possibly the worst music video ever made. This week KateTakes5 asks ‘what are the top five search terms people use to get to your blog?’ And most people who come across my blog via search engines are most definitely not looking for me.
1. The top search engine term is ‘Briard’. I wrote about a French film Tell No One and included a picture of the main character’s dog, a Briard. Hopefully people aren’t too disappointed when they land on my amateurish review – I took film studies as part of my degree – doesn’t show? Oh.
2. Zoom Lolly. Pity those poor souls looking for info on their favourite childhood confection only to find a picture of a heavily pregnant me in a stripy dress.
3. Zoltar. I confessed that I had a weird childhood crush on the villain from Battle of the Planets. Maybe I wasn’t the only one.
4. Jools Oliver. I actually feel bad about this one because I’m sure she’s a lovely person, and she’s a mum and her husband has sorted out school meals and everythink. I just hope she doesn’t google herself. Because I really went to town on her pregnancy book. Sorry Jools.
5. Birth Songs. Ah, Push it, etc etc. Actually this is a post mostly devoted to the weirdness of Mariah Carey.
Pop over to Kate’s gaff for more.