5 random things
November 15, 2011 § 4 Comments
This week Kate Takes 5 asks her readers to list five random things that they like. My brain aches this week as baby, 2yo and 4yo are doing their best to rob me of sleep and sanity. I’m happy to have a nice easy post to write. Here are mine:
1. I love the smell of lipbalm in the morning.
2. I like eating lime pickle straight from the jar. Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. I do use a spoon, not fingers. I’m not an animal.
3. Baby poo. Something strangely likeable about it, especially before they are weaned. The smell, the yellowness, the satisfaction in their little faces when completed. Is that very weird?
4. Fishing programmes. Particularly involving the great Jeremy Wade or the loveable dufus Robson Green.
5. Westlife. The shame. I’ll get me coat…